Tuesday, January 1, 2013

LASERS START A NEW YEAR

THIS YEAR LET US GET MORE PEOPLE OUT ON A LASER.

THIS YEAR I WILL CONTINUE TRIPS 3 TIMES A WEEK TO THE GYM. I have done the last 13 months.  It has not been easy, because when it get easy we notch it up a little.  I think it helps, but there is just one of me --so no controls.

THIS YEAR I WILL TRY TO GET MORE SAILING IN DURING THE WEEK.  Pretty soon I will be off to the lake for the first sail of 2013.

THIS YEAR I WILL TRY TO GET AN OCCASIONAL ENTRY IN THIS BLOG.  The old stuff is pretty good.  I just need to read back through it myself.
,

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a pretty good list to me!
    happy new year!

    cheers,
    my2fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notice that they have a dog out on the Laser. Anyone else taken their dog out sailing??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing information you have shared on this blog.
    yacht charter Dubai

    ReplyDelete