Tuesday, June 16, 2009

THE SAILBOAT LIST...

It took me about two weeks to remember all these boats. It covers about 72 years of sailing and I may have forgotten a couple. I am going to put it in here in case you want to know it I ever sailed anything else but a Laser. I have tried to put it in the side bar, but it is to long to fit.

THE BOAT LIST.
Boats I have sailed on and the ones I have owned marked with* and if I owned a few or a lot **
Somewhat in order of from 10 years of age up.
Old Town Sail Canoe
Moth (old wooden)
Snipe**
C scow *
R boat
Suicide
Rebel (Ray Green)
Hagerty Sea Shell**
Thistle*
Star
Sunfish**
Sailboards**
Laser**
Hobie 14
Hobie 16
10 sq meter canoe*
St Lawrence skiff*
Minifish
Nomad (not Vanguard)*
Alden 38
J24*
J30
J33
J44
Holder 20
Optimist Pram*
JY15
Cape Cod Frosty*
Westsail 43
Cape Dory Typhoon*
Stiletto 30
Catalina 27
Day Sailer
Piver 24 catamaran
Hirondella catamaran
Sea Pearl
Sea Snark
Flying Scot
Irwin 30
Raider
Bolger Tortoise*
Bolger Brick*
"50 footer" Springbok
Phantom
Hunter 140
Peep Hen
Bay Hen*
Victoria
Pintail*
MC scow*
Wayfarer
Key West Schooners
Wolf
Western Union
America (copy with modern design)

No comments:

Post a Comment