Saturday, December 31, 2011

LASERS END THE YEAR

Well, here we are backwards and rotated left and I don 't know how to straighten it out.  This is a drawing that we reversed to make a T shirt print, but if you tip your head and play with the reversed label I think you get the idea.  It has been that kind of year.  I lost my wife to smoking.  But she did pretty good--81 years.  Maybe more than a lot of others.   I can still sail the laser several times a week.  I live in Florida so that goes on 12 months a year.  I signed up to go to the gym and we will see how that turns out.  No New Years resolutions.  I will just follow my nose.

This afternoon and tomorrow afternoon we will have a "last day" sail in 2011 and  then tomorrow
a "first day"sail in 2012.  No big deal.
        
  I just checked and 120 people looked at this blog yesterday.  Hey, check in.  Just a hello in the comments!   Maybe I need a contest with prizes like Tillerman.
           I will make more posts, so just keep coming.  
          Thanks!
.

3 comments:

  1. You are my inspiration, Sir!

    PS. Who drew that drawing of me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir.. The drawing is signed in the right or left hand lower corner depending on which way you look at it.

    ReplyDelete