Sail the Course.
Try to get in a clear lane and forget the other boats.
1) Windshifts up the middle.
2) To shore to pick up a header.
3) To right or left to pick up more pressure (wind).
4) To right or left to be in or out of waves.
5) To right or left to be in or out of the current.
6) If in the current, then up wind in the big waves(with the current) and down wind in the
smooth water. If no current then do the opposite.
7) Otherwise stay out of the corners and delay going to the lay line.
Do you have anything to add?
My Name is Tillerman and I am an Aerobian
11 months ago