Saturday, January 14, 2012

LASER BLOG IS LOCKED UP


My comment section is locked up.  At least I can't get in to comment or to check comments.  Strange world of so many things I don't understand.

 Just like to guy in the picture.  Everything has stopped except for the swimming. Maybe it is a woman.  I have to be careful about that.

 Several post ago I had a question about the new experimental rules -- they can be found on US Sailing website.  You have to keep sort through the different rules sections, but they are there.

I have a list of posts to put up, so keep looking in even if you can't leave messages.
.

4 comments:

  1. Can you see this comment? If so, the comments aren't blocked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, Tillerman. I can get in also. You have the magic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, I don't have anything worthwhile to add, but can't ignore a challenge to leave a comment.

    We are endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights, and among them is the right to comment on blogs. We need to stay vigilent and insure that the droids at blogger do not attempt to deny us our god-given rights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture looks like it could be Russell Streeter from Barbados

    ReplyDelete