Yes, we have done that and it is a lot of fun, but pay attention to:
1) Boat traffic in the area.
2) Everyone with a flash light to shine on sail when necessary. All that is required of a boat this small.
3) Maybe "glow sticks" on top of sail. That might be fun.
4) Do the full moon thing. Plan ahead.
5) Plan to keep together. Maybe a course or one to follow, so individuals don't get lost.
6) Be sure that you can find the way back home in the dark. Some lights or a plan.
7) How about being sure you have enough light to put the boats away. Car headlights if necessary.
My Name is Tillerman and I am an Aerobian
1 year ago