Sailing is an athletic sport --so if you are really going to be good
ENDURANCE, STRONG AND FLEXIBLE.
1) Walking, running, bicycling, etc. as much as you can work in.
2) Sailing.. as much as you can work in, especially if it is windy.
3) Hiking bench .. really harder than sailing a boat. Time straight leg hikes, 2 to 4 minutes apart.
4) Sit ups and other "core" exercises.
5) Upper body stuff -- arm curls, pull ups, push ups.
6) Stretching before and after exercise and at night.
7) Strength and bulk are separate things, but linked together. Serious people get help at the
gym or YMCA.
My Name is Tillerman and I am an Aerobian
1 year ago